User Registration Service Agreement
Update date: November 1, 2021
Hi! Welcome to use the products and services of Winit ("We" or the "Platform"). The service is provided by Winit (Shanghai) Information Technology Co., Ltd. with its registered address at Room 16801, 1191 East Daiming Road, Hongkou District, Shanghai. The User Registration Service Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") is a contract between the registered user (hereinafter referred to as "the User of the related services of the Platform", more commonly referred to as "You" or the "User" in the Agreement) and the Platform to accept the products and services of the Platform.
Therefore, before You register as a user of the Platform or accept the products and services of the Platform, please make sure that You read and fully understand the content of each clause of the Agreement in detail, especially the clauses that exclude or limit liability, the clauses of jurisdiction and application of law, and the separate agreement for accessing to or using a certain service. Limitations and exclusions may be bolded or underlined for your convenience and attention.
You are not authorized to use the services we provide unless You have read and accepted all of the terms of the Agreement. your use of our services constitutes that You have read and agree to be bound by the above agreement.I. Representations
(II) The terms of the Agreement are limited to the Platform, and your conduct on the Platform is governed by the Agreement.
(III) You are deemed to have known and agreed to the Platform's relevant announcements if You use the services offered by the Platform.
(IV) The Platform has the right to modify the terms of the Agreement without prior notice to You, and the final right to interpret the terms of the Agreement is vested on the Platform.
(V) In order to improve the User experience and ensure the quality and safety of the services and products, the Platform may carry out maintenance and updates to the services. An announcement will be issued before the maintenance, which may cause instability of the service during the maintenance period. Please pay more attention to the announcement.
(VI) The Platform provides free registration service. Your registration is voluntary and after successful registration, You can get more perfect services of the Platform.
(VII) You need to register an account when using the Platform’s services and please keep your account and password properly. You are required to log out properly when You finish. You will be responsible for your loss of account or password due to your poor storage.
(I) All your actions on the Platform must comply with the laws and regulations of China and You may not use the services provided by the Platform to produce, copy, publish or disseminate information:
1. Opposing the basic principles of the Constitution;
2. Endangering national security, divulging state secrets, subverting state power and undermining national unity; 3. Harming the honor and interests of the State;
4. Inciting ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination or undermining national unity;
5. Undermining the State's religious policies or propagating evil cults and feudalistic superstitions;
6. Disseminating obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or abetting crime;
7. Spreading rumors, disrupting social order or undermining social stability;
8. Insulting or slandering others or infringing upon the legitimate rights and interest of others;
(II) Your behavior on the Platform must also comply with the legal provisions of other countries and regions and the relevant provisions of international law.
(III) You may not use the Platform to engage in the following activities:
1. Without permission, accessing other people's computer information networks or using the resources of other people's computer information networks;
2. Without permission, deleting, modifying or adding the functions of others' computer information network;
3. Without permission, deleting, modifying or adding the data and applications stored, processed or transmitted in others’ computer information network;
4. Making or intentionally spreading destructive programs such as computer viruses;
5. Using plug-ins or third-party tools not authorized by the Platform to interfere with, damage, modify or exert other influence on the services under the Agreement;
6. Other acts that endanger the security of the computer network.
(IV) Compliance with other rules and procedures of the Platform
1. You assume full responsibility for your own conduct and operations on the Platform;
2. You assume responsibility in the form of, but not limited to, compensation to those who have been infringed, and an equivalent amount of compensation to the Platform after the Platform has first assumed responsibility for administrative penalties or tort damages resulting from your actions;
3. If the Platform finds that the information transmitted by You does not comply with the Agreement and the provisions of the Platform, the Platform has the right to take measures without notifying You, including but not limited to reporting to the relevant state authorities, keeping relevant records, deleting the content and link address, closing the server, suspending the operation rights of your account, and stopping the provision of services to You.
(I) The Platform provides services as is
You understand and agree that the services of the Platform are provided in accordance with the current status quo that can be achieved by the existing technology and conditions. We will do our best to provide services to You on a consistent and safe basis; however, we cannot foresee and prevent the legal, technical and other risks at any time, including but not limited to force majeure, viruses, Trojan horses, hacker attacks, system instability, government actions and other possible causes of service interruption, data loss and other losses and risks.
Due to changes in national policies, laws and regulations or other reasons, the Platform has the right to make changes to the Agreement and the content of this website from time to time. Before each change, the Platform will notify You in the form of an announcement. Please pay attention to the changes in the content of the announcement. If You do not agree to any of the updates, You can stop using the services provided by this website at any time; once the User continues to use the services provided thereby, the User is deemed to agree to the updated agreement. Where any clause in the Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, it does not affect the validity and implementation of clauses other than the foregoing clause.
(III) Self-provided equipment
1. You understand that You are required to prepare your own terminal equipment (such as computer, modem and other devices) in connection with the relevant services to use the services of the Platform and bear the required costs (such as telephone and internet access fees).
2. You understand and agree that the use of the Platform services will consume your terminal equipment and bandwidth and other resources.
3. When You register your account with the Platform, You have the right to use the service functions provided by the Platform and agree and accept the various information services provided by the Platform.
4. After You register as a user of the Platform, You must keep your user name and password properly, and all activities of the User after login are regarded as your own behavior and will, for which You are fully responsible.
5. You are obliged to provide complete and true personal information when registering, and the information shall be updated in time if there are changes. Users shall provide true, correct, up-to-date and complete information in accordance with the registration prompts on this website, and update the registration information at any time to ensure that it is true, correct, up-to-date and complete. If the User provides any incorrect, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete or misleading information, or if the Platform has reason to suspect that the foregoing information is incorrect, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete or misleading, the Platform reserves the right to suspend or terminate the User's account and refuse the User's use of all or any part of the services provided by the Platform now and in the future.
1. In general, You can browse and modify the information You submit at any time, but for security and identification reasons, You may not be able to modify the initial registration information and other verification information provided during registration.
2. The Platform will take reasonable security measures to protect the relevant information that has been stored by the User, and the Platform will not provide any information of the User to any unrelated third party without the User's permission, except for the following cases:
(1) Disclosure in accordance with the relevant national laws and regulations;
(2) Disclosure in accordance with the mandatory requirements of governmental authorities;
(3) Disclosure in accordance with the express authorization of the User;
(4) Disclosure in order to safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of the Platform or the public interest;
3. The Parties are obliged to keep confidential the business secrets, information, plans, products and other related information of the other party as a result of the Agreement, and may not disclose them to third parties or use them for purposes other than the Agreement without the written consent of the other party; otherwise they shall compensate the other party for all economic losses suffered as a result.
4. The User may not disclose incentives or cooperation methods (if any) granted to the User in the cooperation period to third parties.
5. The confidentiality obligations will survive the termination of the Agreement.
1. The Platform and its directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives do not assume any responsibility, but will try to assist in dealing with the aftermath of the case resulting in inability to complete online transactions or loss of information, records, etc., due to the system crash or failure to use normally, etc. as a result of any direct, indirect, accidental, special reasons or due to force majeure or other reasons beyond the control of this website.
2. For the loss during transportation due to the User's violation of relevant laws and regulations or the Agreement, the User agrees to bear all the responsibility for the resulting damages.
3. If the User provides any incorrect, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete or misleading information, or the Platform has reason to suspect that the aforementioned information is incorrect, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete or misleading, the resulting loss shall be borne by the User, and the Platform may not bear any related responsibility.
4. Unless otherwise stated in writing, the contents, materials, products, information and services contained in or provided to the User are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
5. Unless otherwise stated in writing, We make no representations or warranties, express or implied, as to the operation of the Platform or the contents, products, information, or services.
6. We do not guarantee that the contents, products, information, materials, services provided to the Users on the Platform or otherwise through the Platform, emails or messages sent from its servers or the Platform are free of viruses or other harmful components.
7. You use the network services at your own risk. The Platform does not make any explicit or implicit guarantee. The Platform does not guarantee that the service will meet the requirements of the registered users, nor does it guarantee that the service will not be interrupted, and it does not guarantee the timeliness, security and occurrence of errors of the service.
1. Once You accept the Agreement, it means that You are actively and irrevocably transfer to the Platform on an exclusive basis, all transferable rights including property rights in connection with the information in any form You release on the Platform at any time (including but not limited to customer evaluations, customer inquiries, various types of topical articles, etc.), such as copyrights and property rights (including but not limited to: the right to reproduce, distribute, rent, exhibit, perform, show and broadcast, information network communication right, filming right, adaptation right, translation/interpretation right, compilation right, and other transferable rights vested with the copyright owner) and You agree that the Platform has the right to sue separately for any infringement.
2. The Agreement has constituted a written agreement on the transfer of intellectual property rights and other rights under the relevant laws, and its effect is applicable to any content protected by intellectual property laws that You publish on the Platform, regardless of whether such content is formed before or after the conclusion of the Agreement.
3. Except as otherwise expressly provided by law, no unit or individual may illegally copy, reproduce, cite, link, grab, or otherwise use any information on the Platform in whole or in part without the express written permission of the Platform. Otherwise, the Platform has the right to pursue its legal liability.
4. Materials and information published on the Platform (such as texts, charts, logos, button icons, images, sound file fragments, digital downloads, data editing and software) are the property of the Platform and subject to the protection of Chinese and international laws. The compilation of all content on the Platform is the exclusive property of the Platform and is protected by Chinese and international law. All information on the Platform is the property of the Platform or its affiliates or its licensors and is protected by Chinese and international copyright laws.
All notices sent to Users can be delivered by announcements on the notice page or by email or regular mail. Information about the activities of the Platform will also be sent to the Users through regular notices on the page and emails. Modifications to the terms of the Agreement or to the service or other important events will be notified in the form of announcements.VIII. Jurisdiction and Applicable Laws
1. The conclusion, implementation and interpretation hereof as well as the disputes resolution shall be governed by Chinese laws.
2. In the event that the Agreement and other terms of the Platform conflict with the laws of China, these terms will be reinterpreted in full accordance with the law, while other legal terms will remain legally valid as to the User.
3. The provisions of the Agreement are severable, and if any provision of the Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision may be deleted and the remaining provisions shall be enforced;
4. If any dispute arises between the Users regarding the Agreement or its implementation, the Parties shall endeavor to resolve it amicably; if the negotiation fails, either Party may file a lawsuit with the People's Court in Hongkou District, Shanghai.